Friday, July 10, 2009

hEppy BirthdAy mUm...

Posted by Ms Linee at 10:51 AM
-my lovely mum-


mango cakE....

dri ats 2 ...

dri atas 1 ..


peace upon 2 u..

this is about my mum... last saturday, my family celebrate my mum birthday...syok!!!best..n, my mum was shocked cz my sis buy a cake for her..mango cake from KING bakery...hehehehehehehe...!!!my mum was born 05.07.1957 at Johor..my mum is the best mum in the worLd..(sumer org ckp mak dia yg paling best kan???hehehehehehehehe....) Just want to share & tell all of U that ILOVE MY MUM & MY FAMILY VERY2 MUCH..hehehehehehehe...

ibu ni adlh seorg yg honest, care with their children, responsible, understanding, happy go lucky & the most important thing is open minded...she always give me and my sibling a lot of advice...we proudly to be her child..mum, thank U very much 4 all...(tak terbalas sgla jasa2mu...we can be a good daughter n son..we promisE!!!)

till then, peace (",) .....



1 ELITE on "hEppy BirthdAy mUm..."

wadie said...

hepi besday!!